Beachfront and Sunsets in an Elegant and Comfortable Setting
Brentwood on the Beach is an elegant yet comfortable beachfront bed & breakfast overlooking the blue waters of Lake Huron in southwest Ontario. With a sandy beach just steps away and luxurious amenities like our indoor saltwater pool, Brentwood feels like a small resort with a friendly, relaxed feel. Whether enjoying a winter weekend getaway, or an extended summer holiday, our guests return year after year, to reconnect and enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
Relax, Re-energize, and Renew. Just Imagine…
- Watching a world renowned sunset setting over the lake with good friends and a glass of wine
- Dozing in a swaying hammock, listening to waves lapping on the beach
- Reading a good book in a shady lounge chair with a cascading waterfall as your background music
- Grabbing a game of golf, or exploring boutiques and art galleries
- Curling up by a dancing fire after a brisk winter session of cross-country skiing
- Sharing stories with your family around a beach bonfire under low-hanging stars
You’ll Have Every Amenity You Need to Kick-back, Enjoy, and Create Memories
- Nine tastefully decorated rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, cable TV, DVD players, and many with fireplaces
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the inn
- Delicious, hearty breakfast buffets served in a sunny dining room with sweeping lake views
- A heated, indoor saltwater pool overlooking the lake, with a hot tub and infrared sauna to let you unwind
- A white sandy beach, with chaise lounges, Muskoka chairs, and a stocked fire pit
- Shady gardens with lounge chairs, gazebo, screened-in porch, and a flowing waterfall
- Comfy chairs, sofas, and fireplaces in three guest sitting rooms
- A fully equipped guest kitchen where you can store your favourite beverages, make an afternoon snack or even prepare your own dinner
- An oversized, gas barbeque in our outdoor kitchen for cooking a romantic dinner
- Spa services arranged personally for you, including manicures, pedicures, facials and massage
Or, stay in one of our two well-appointed and fully-equipped waterfront cottages which accommodate 4-6 guests.
It’s Time to Arrange Your Getaway
Brentwood on the Beach has 9 luxury guest rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, fireplaces, TV/DVD. Five of our rooms have a lake view and four with a lovely garden view. Some have jacuzzi bathtubs and many have balconies or patios offering a view of Lake Huron and our world renowned sunsets. A delicious hot breakfast is served every morning in our dining room overlooking the shoreline. Guests have access to wireless Internet and all of our amenities.
Come and stay for a quiet weekend, a renewing mid-week stay, or an extended holiday. Or join us for one of our many retreats, where you can share your passion for arts, crafts, or good books with like-minded friends. We also host business retreats, and we will customize any retreat, depending on your needs.
Contact us to arrange your getaway. We’re ready to welcome you.
Brentwood on the Beach is a 4 star, nine room luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn with the amenities you would expect to find in one of the resorts Ontario has to offer. Brentwood on the Beach is located in St. Joseph on a private, sandy beach between Grand Bend and Bayfield, south of Goderich and west of Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Brentwood on the Beach also offers two luxury cottage rentals for your holiday rental plans. Call us to inquire about your vacation rental. Come and enjoy all that Brentwood on the Beach accommodations has to offer on Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario.
19th Annual Breakfast with the Stars
June 13,14-15 2014
This annual Father’s Day Event began in 1995. Our guests enjoy the production at Huron Country Playhouse on Saturday evening and then hear about the lives of the actors and stories surrounding the production at brunch on Sunday. They become real people when they sit at a table with our guests and find the actors willing to share about their career~ past, present and future.
BBQ & Theatre Package
There is nothing like live theatre and here at Brentwood on the Beach you have the opportunity to sample Summer Theatre at its best. With Drayton Entertainment`s Huron Country Playhouse and its two stages Playhouse 1 and Playhouse 2, and the Blyth Festival all presenting high quality, professional theatre you will be entertained and impressed.
Lakeside Painting Retreat
May 30,31-Jun 01 2014
Cheryl O says, “These painting retreats at Brentwood on the Beach are a highlight in the year. The inn is lovely, the atmosphere is relaxing, the surroundings are refreshing, and the creative spirit is awakened! Sunsets over the lake, rolling waves, spacious gardens, fabulous food, and lots of time to paint … it doesn’t get much better!” NEW: more painting time plus 1 more supper – for the same price!
Golf Stay ‘n Play Packages
Let us help you plan your Ontario’s West Coast golf holiday. Ten public golf courses are located within a 30 minute drive from Brentwood on the Beach. We have made arrangements with four of these courses to offer our guests a package price for Stay ‘n Play. Golf courses of Huron County welcome players of every level and offer challenge, variety and value.
Relax. Recharge. Renew at our Girlfriends’ Spa Getaway
Jan 17,18-19 2014
Jan 24,25-26 2014
Jan 31, Feb 1-2 2014
Feb 21,22-23 2014
Let our Registered Massage Therapists and Certified Aestheticians pamper you on your Girlfriends’ Spa Getaway
Feb 7,8-9 2014
Feb 14,15-16 2014
Romance is in the air at
“Be My Valentine”
Couples Getaway. We’ve created a special time for you and your spouse or significant other to escape together and re-connect. Our Romantic Weekend Getaway is customized to fit your personal style.
Celebration of Books ‘n Needles
Mar 28,29-30 2014
Rug Hookers and other hobbyists will gather for a weekend of fun, laughter, friendship, hooking and stitching. Bring your favourite hobby or two and relax with us. Enjoy our ‘author readings’ and spend time with the authors.
Mothers Day Spa Getaway
May 9,10-11 2014
Relax. Recharge. Refresh
If you are a woman, you may also be a mother, daughter, sister, aunt or friend. Whatever your relationship, you are sure to enjoy sharing this weekend with the women who mean the most to you. Treat yourself to some well-deserved pampering from our Registered Massage Therapists and skilled aestheticians offering specialized treatments for body and soul.