Beachfront and Sunsets in an Elegant and Comfortable Setting
Brentwood on the Beach is an elegant yet comfortable beachfront bed & breakfast overlooking the blue waters of Lake Huron in southwest Ontario. With a sandy beach just steps away and luxurious amenities like our indoor saltwater pool, Brentwood feels like a small resort with a friendly, relaxed feel. Whether enjoying a winter weekend getaway, or an extended summer holiday, our guests return year after year, to reconnect and enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
Relax, Re-energize, and Renew. Just Imagine…
- Watching a world renowned sunset setting over the lake with good friends and a glass of wine
- Dozing in a swaying hammock, listening to waves lapping on the beach
- Reading a good book in a shady lounge chair with a cascading waterfall as your background music
- Grabbing a game of golf, or exploring boutiques and art galleries
- Curling up by a dancing fire after a brisk winter session of cross-country skiing
- Sharing stories with your family around a beach bonfire under low-hanging stars
You’ll Have Every Amenity You Need to Kick-back, Enjoy, and Create Memories
- Nine tastefully decorated rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, cable TV, DVD players, and many with fireplaces
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the inn
- Delicious, hearty breakfast buffets served in a sunny dining room with sweeping lake views
- A heated, indoor saltwater pool overlooking the lake, with a hot tub and infrared sauna to let you unwind
- A white sandy beach, with chaise lounges, Muskoka chairs, and a stocked fire pit
- Shady gardens with lounge chairs, gazebo, screened-in porch, and a flowing waterfall
- Comfy chairs, sofas, and fireplaces in three guest sitting rooms
- A fully equipped guest kitchen where you can store your favourite beverages, make an afternoon snack or even prepare your own dinner
- An oversized, gas barbeque in our outdoor kitchen for cooking a romantic dinner
- Spa services arranged personally for you, including manicures, pedicures, facials and massage
It’s Time to Arrange Your Getaway
Brentwood on the Beach has 9 luxury guest rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, fireplaces, TV/DVD. Five of our rooms have a lake view and four with a lovely garden view. Some have jacuzzi bathtubs and many have balconies or patios offering a view of Lake Huron and our world renowned sunsets. A delicious hot breakfast is served every morning in our dining room overlooking the shoreline. Guests have access to wireless Internet and all of our amenities.
Come and stay for a quiet weekend, a renewing mid-week stay, or an extended holiday. Or join us for one of our many retreats, where you can share your passion for arts, crafts, or good books with like-minded friends. We also host business retreats, and we will customize any retreat, depending on your needs.
Contact us to arrange your getaway. We’re ready to welcome you.
Brentwood on the Beach is a 4 star, nine room luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn with the amenities you would expect to find in one of the resorts Ontario has to offer. Brentwood on the Beach is located in St. Joseph on a private, sandy beach between Grand Bend and Bayfield, south of Goderich and west of Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Call us to inquire about your vacation rental. Come and enjoy all that Brentwood on the Beach accommodations has to offer on Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario.
Indulge in Your Passion!
Since hosting our first Hobby Retreat in 1991 we have become a specialized hobby retreat destination. Our venue is welcoming and unique in all that it offers. Accommodation, meals, work space are all under one roof as well as our spa facilities- indoor saltwater pool, hot tub and infrared sauna. We have king, queen and twin beds to suit the needs of any group.
Retreat guests return year after year because Brentwood on the Beach has become their “home away from home.”
“The energy you draw from the lake and the sky inspires creativity and replenishes the soul.”
Whether you are a painter, quilter, needle-worker, rughooker, knitter or scrapbooker-we are the
respite for you. On weekends throughout the Spring and Fall we welcome hobbyists. We prepare your meals, so that you can enjoy your craft uninterrupted in a work space that is customized for you. For dates and more information on our Lakeside Painting Retreat, Quilting Retreats, Knitting Retreats, Rug-hooking retreats, Needle working Retreats, Scrap booking Retreats and Book Club and Author Readings click on the following link. http://www.brentwoodonthebeach.com/hobby-retreats/
Take your Team Off-Site
Here at Brentwood on the Beach we recognize the importance of providing an environment that inspires people to realize your full potential. Brentwood provides a place for team building, strategizing and getting creative. Our location offers an idyllic lakeside setting along Lake Huron.
Make your way to Bluewater for the return of the Tundra Swans
Golf Stay ‘n Play Packages
Let us help you plan your Ontario’s West Coast golf holiday
Beach Holiday on Ontario’s West Coast
Stay at “Canada’s Caribbean alternative”
Mark Stevens, Travel writer
Theatre – Star Gazing
Sample summer theatre at it’s best
Girl Friends Spa Getaway
Beat The Mid Winter Blahs! Gather your girlfriends together for some well deserved pampering
Mother’s Day Spa Getaway
This is the weekend to show your Mother, Grandmother, Aunt, Friend….whoever is a MOM in your life how much you appreciate them
with the blue waters of Lake Huron and the sunset as a backdrop it’s the perfect place to relax and reconnect
Lakeside Painting Retreat
Jun 5-Jun 7 2015
Cheryl O says, “These painting retreats at Brentwood on the Beach are a highlight in the year. The inn is lovely, the atmosphere is relaxing, the surroundings are refreshing, and the creative spirit is awakened! Sunsets over the lake, rolling waves, spacious gardens, fabulous food, and lots of time to paint … it doesn’t get much better!”
Breakfast with the Stars
June 19,20-21 2015
This popular annual Father’s Day Event began in 1995. Our guests enjoy the production at Huron Country Playhouse on Saturday evening and then hear about the lives of the actors and stories surrounding the production at brunch on Sunday. They become real people when they sit at a table with our guests and find the actors willing to share about their career~ past, present and future.
Ladies Cycling Package
Guided bike ride to Bayfield and spa experience at Brentwood
Indulge your passion!
On weekends throughout the spring and fall we welcome hobbyists. Enjoy your craft uninterrupted in a work space that’s customizied for you.