Sep 19,20-21 2014
Ladies’ Guided Bike Ride to Bayfield and Spa Experience at Brentwood
- Fri- Sat night accommodation
- Breakfast buffet overlooking the lake (Saturday and Sunday)
- Dinner 2 nights (Friday & Saturday)
- 30 minute massage with RMT. Pampering starts at 3:30 Saturday afternoon
- Indoor swimming pool, hot tub and infrared sauna
- Ride Leader Saturday (to offer instruction, support and be the “sweep” at the back of the gorup)
- Bonfire on the beach (weather permitting)
- Lake Huron private beach with hammocks, firepit and Adirondack chairs
- Guest fridge & kitchen available for snacks and beverages
Double occupancy $450.00 per person +HST
Single occupancy $620.00 per person +HST
A 60 min massage may be arranged at an additional cost
Anyone unable to ride both to and from Bayfield may be picked up in Bayfield.
One vehicle pass is available for day use at the Pinery Provincial Park
Arrive Friday afternoon anytime after 2pm in time for a swim and relaxing hot tub experience.
Enjoy the grounds or just curl up in one of our many sitting areas.
Dinner will be served in our dining room overlooking the lake.
Breakfast awaits you in the morning and then off for a 24 km ride to Bayfield; a noted
heritage town with an authentic main street bustling with design shops. Enjoy surprising
fine cuisine in one of their many restaurants or bistros- stroll and shop along the scenic main
street. We ride back the 24 km to Brentwood on the Beach for a relaxing afternoon.
30 minute Massage with an RMT will be scheduled- enjoy a swim in Lake Huron or indoor pool, hot tub and infrared
sauna. Beautiful sitting areas abound at Brentwood on the Beach both indoors and out. A
buffet dinner is also included.
Experience a bonfire on the beach along the shores of Lake Huron. Sunday after breakfast you can explore
Bayfield, Grand Bend or Goderich which are near by, enjoy the beach and the warm waters of Lake Huron.
Call us at 519-236-7137 for further information.