Vacation Cottage Rental on Lake Huron
This modern, open-concept condo-style cottage is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the shores of Lake Huron. Upper Beach House is a luxury cottage rental boasting large windows and sky-lights. Stairs leading down to a private sandy beach are merely steps away across the lane. Experience world famous sunsets, sway in a hammock and listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline. Swim in the pristine waters of Lake Huron with a shallow entry for children. During the day build sandcastles on the white sandy beach and in the evening enjoy a bonfire on the beach. Whether you come with family or friends you will build memories that will last a lifetime. Upper Beach House Cottage is located in the hamlet of St. Joseph 10 minutes North of Grand Bend and 15 minutes South of Bayfield.
“Hot days, wet beach, cool house and relaxing Jacuzzi tub. Quiet, serene days and nights.”
We rent our cottages by the week from Sunday-Sunday from June 23-Sep 8.
Other periods may be booked by the night(s) year round.
Our cottages are a great option for families.
At our bed and breakfast we welcome children ages 12 and up.
2013 Summer/Fall Availability
- Jun 2-9
- Jun 9-10
- Jun 12-14
- Jun 16-23
- Jun 30-Jul 7
- Sep 2-8
- Sep 8-15
- Sep 15-22
- Sep 22-29
Enter Upper Beach House through a large, covered porch and into a foyer that leads you up the stairs to a well-appointed, spacious living area.
This home-away-from-home features:
- Sleeping accommodations for a maximum of 6 people
- Master suite features King-sized bed, 2 wicker chairs, large walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Second bedroom has a Queen-size bed and a Double bed
- 2 modern bathrooms with rain showers and a Jacuzzi tub in the Master bathroom
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Cable TV/VCR/DVD & CD player
- Central air- conditioning
- Dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry detergent
- Upper deck with lake view features BBQ and outdoor dining area and two chaise lounges
- Large covered porch with outdoor living and dining areas>
- Check in 4pm Check out 11am
- Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- No smoking
- No pets permitted
- Cottage guests do not have access to the amenities of the B&B
- Breakfast is not supplied for cottage guests
What you Should Bring
- Beach towels, beach shoes, beach toys, camera
- Your favourite movies and books
- We have Sobeys and Your Independent Grocer as well as delicatessens, gourmet food stores and farmers’ markets within 10-15 minutes away. Pharmacies, liquor and beer stores are located in Grand Bend, Zurich and Bayfield. We recommend Metzger Meats, our local German butcher located in Hensall for your barbeque selections.
|Rate per night||2-nights||Weekly||Weekly||Weekly ONLY|
|Sept 15 - Jun 14||Sept 15 - Jun 14||Nov 1 - Apr 30||May 1 - Jun 22|
Sep 2 - Oct 31
|Jun 23 - Sep 1|
Brentwood on the Beach is a 4 star, nine room luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn with the amenities you would expect to find in one of the resorts Ontario has to offer. Brentwood on the Beach is located in St. Joseph on a private, sandy beach between Grand Bend and Bayfield, south of Goderich and west of Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Brentwood on the Beach also offers two luxury cottage rentals for your holiday rental plans. Call us to inquire about your vacation rental. Come and enjoy all that Brentwood on the Beach accommodations has to offer on Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario.