Vacation Cottage Rental on Lake Huron
This modern, open-concept condo-style cottage is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the shores of Lake Huron. Upper Beach House is a luxury cottage rental boasting large windows and sky-lights. Stairs leading down to a private sandy beach are merely steps away across the lane. Experience world famous sunsets, sway in a hammock and listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline. Swim in the pristine waters of Lake Huron with a shallow entry for children. During the day build sandcastles on the white sandy beach and in the evening enjoy a bonfire on the beach. Whether you come with family or friends you will build memories that will last a lifetime. Upper Beach House Cottage is located in the hamlet of St. Joseph 10 minutes North of Grand Bend and 15 minutes South of Bayfield.
We rent our cottages by the week from Sunday-Sunday from June 23-Sep 8.
Other periods may be booked for shorter stays year round. Two night minimum is required over a weekend. Three night minimum over long weekends.
Upper Beach House Cottage accommodates a maximum of 6 people
“Hot days, wet beach, cool house and relaxing Jacuzzi tub. Quiet, serene days and nights.”
2014 Spring/Summer/Fall Availability
- Feb 07-May 16
- May 19-May 31
- Jun 15-Jun 20
- Jul 06-Jul 27
- Aug 24-Aug 31
- Aug 31-Sep 12
- Sep 14-Oct 24
Enter Upper Beach House through a large, covered porch and into a foyer that leads you up the stairs to a well-appointed, spacious living area.
This home-away-from-home features:
- Sleeping accommodations for a maximum of 6 people
- Master suite features King-sized bed, 2 wicker chairs, large walk-in closet, and 4-piece bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Second bedroom has a Queen-size bed and a Double bed
- 2 modern bathrooms with rain showers and a Jacuzzi tub in the Master bathroom
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Cable TV/VCR/DVD & CD player
- Central air- conditioning
- Dining room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washer and dryer. Please bring your own laundry detergent
- Upper deck with lake view features BBQ and outdoor dining area and two chaise lounges
- Large covered porch with outdoor living and dining areas;
|Rate per night||2-nights||Weekly||Weekly||Weekly ONLY|
|Sept 15 - Jun 14||Sept 15 - Jun 14||Nov 1 - Apr 30||May 1 - Jun 21|
Sep 21 - Oct 31
|Jun 22 - Sep 1|
|* $700 rate applies to four people; add $50 per person extra for additional guests
2 night minimum over Saturday night. 3 night minimum over long weekends.
- Check in 4pm Check out 11am
- Linens are provided. Please bring your own beach towels
- No smoking
- No pets permitted
- Cottage guests do not have access to the amenities of the B&B
- Breakfast is not supplied for cottage guests
What you Should Bring
- Beach towels, beach shoes, beach toys, camera
- Your favourite movies and books
- We have Sobeys and Your Independent Grocer as well as delicatessens, gourmet food stores and farmers’ markets within 10-15 minutes away. Pharmacies, liquor and beer stores are located in Grand Bend, Zurich and Bayfield. We recommend Metzger Meats, our local German butcher located in Hensall for your barbeque selections.
Brentwood on the Beach is a 4 star, nine room luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn with the amenities you would expect to find in one of the resorts Ontario has to offer. Brentwood on the Beach is located in St. Joseph on a private, sandy beach between Grand Bend and Bayfield, south of Goderich and west of Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Brentwood on the Beach also offers two luxury cottage rentals for your holiday rental plans. Call us to inquire about your vacation rental. Come and enjoy all that Brentwood on the Beach accommodations has to offer on Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario.